Krišjānis Bušs specializes in Banking and Finance, Intellectual Property and AML/CFT matters. He has significant experience in advising both Latvian and international clients in large-scale cross-border financing, M&A and capital markets transactions, including issue and listing of bonds on the Baltic Bond List of Nasdaq Riga.
Krišjānis has authored a number of scholarly publications, including a commentary on the Constitution of the Republic of Latvia, and has taught law at Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. He is a recipient of the prestigious J. William Fulbright scholarship.
- Latvian, English
- Образование и членство
- LL.M., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, Missouri, USA (2015)
- LL.M., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2014)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2012)
- Visiting student, International and European Law, Utrecht University, School of Law, Utrecht, the Netherlands (2011)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2016)
- Fulbright Association (since 2014)