Kristīne Patmalniece is an expert in employment, immigration, corporate and regulatory matters. She regularly advises clients operating in regulated industries such as tobacco, health care, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. Kristīne has extensive experience in advising on novel employment law issues, including employment of foreign nationals. She also represents clients before courts in employment disputes and other civil cases.
- Latvian, English, German, Russian
- Образование и членство
- LL.M. in European Commercial Law, Humboldt-University Berlin, Faculty of Law (2006)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2005)
- Semester studies, European Law, International Law, University of Münster, Faculty of Law, Münster, Germany (2003)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)