Lembit Tedder is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Lembit is mainly specialised in dispute resolution and civil proceedings, including bankruptcy and enforcement proceedings, as well as disputes related to economic crime. He is a recognised expert in the civil disputes of local and international industry and construction sector companies, above all as a strategic negotiator in financial disputes between subcontractors.
Lembit has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014.
He is a member of the Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association.
- Estonian, English, German, Russian
- Образование и членство
- 2013 Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2014 Estonian Bar Association
- 2014 Estonian Young Lawyersʾ Association
- 2014 The European Law Studentsʾ Association (alumnus)
- 2013 The European Law Studentsʾ Association