Madis Reppo is a Senior Associate at COBALT Estonia who is specialised in mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and advising regulated sectors. In addition, Madis has been closely involved in numerous IT sector cases, he has advised clients in several noteworthy sales of information technology companies, e.g. Santa Monica Networks on sale of its subsidiaries, and he advised the world largest ride-sharing company Didi Chuxing on investment in Taxify.
Madis has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2017 and he is a member of the board of Estonian Young Lawyer’s Association.
- Estonian, English, French
- Образование и членство
- Master of Laws (LL.M) degree in European business law, University of Lund, Sweden (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2014)
- Exchange student in Hamline University, Minnesota, USA (2012/2013)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2017)
- Member of the Board at Estonian Young Lawyer`s Association (2017)