Mattias Tammeaid is a senior associate at COBALT Estonia. He specialises in banking and financial law, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and corporate law. He has advised both domestic and international clients (including credit and financial institutions, private equity and venture investors, industrial enterprises and publicly traded companies) in several large-scale cross-border financing, acquisition and merger projects. Mattias provides expert advice in all transaction stages and in any everyday matters pertaining to the abovementioned fields.
In terms of the latest large-scale projects, Mattias has advised clients upon the initial public offering and listing of shares of the Port of Tallinn, the combining of the Baltic banking activities of Nordea and DNB banks, the acquisition of the Betonimestarit Group by AS TMB in Finland, the granting of a syndicated loan by Nordea and Swedbank to Alexela Group OÜ, and in several financing and acquisition projects.
Mattias has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015.
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia (being obtained)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in International Business Law, cum laude , University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2015)
- Estonian Law Students Union (alumni), (2010)
- ELSA Estonia (alumni), (2010)