Tõnu Kolts is a Senior Associate at COBALT Estonia. His specialisation is tax law and he has long-term experience in advising both domestic and international clients. Tõnu is a recognised expert in cross-border taxation matters and he also has broad knowledge on the implications of employee share options within Estonia and foreign countries. In addition to tax law, Tõnu advises clients in corporate law matters, including restructuring and reorganising corporate and business structures. Due to his specialization in tax law, it allows Tõnu to provide tax-efficient solutions for restructuring companies.
Before joining the COBALT team, Tõnu worked as a tax advisor for one of the leading audit companies in the Baltic region, KPMG Baltics.
Tõnu has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015.
- Tax - Rising Star - Legal500 2020
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts in Law (M.A.), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2010)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (B.A.), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2008)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2015)