Akvilė Bosaitė is a Partner and Co-Head of the Banking and Finance Practice Group. She has specialised in banking, finance, investment funds, project financing, restructuring of financing, securities and M&A for over fourteen years. Akvilė Bosaitė is a recommended expert in finance law by international law firm directories. She holds a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University and an LL.M. from Erasmus University, Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
During her legal practice, Akvilė Bosaitė has led a number of the largest financing, investment funds, capital markets and mergers and acquisitions projects both in Lithuania and foreign jurisdictions. She acted as an adviser in numerous banking-related assignments (including lending, refinancing and loan portfolio sale), one of the few initial public offerings of equity and debt securities in Lithuania, structuring and formation of various funds (including venture, seed and UCITS) and other finance law related projects.
- Banking and finance – Band 2, Chambers Europe 2023
- Fintech legal – Band 2, Chambers Fintech 2022
- Banking – Market leader, IFLR1000 2022
- M&A – Market leader, IFLR1000 2022
- Banking and finance – Leading individuals, The Legal 500 2022
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
Membership & education
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2009)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Postgraduate LLM in Business, Corporate and Maritime Law (specialisation Corporate Law) (2008)
- PhD studies at the Faculty of Law, Vilnius University (2004-to date)
- Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law (2004)
- European and Comparative Law studies at University of Gent, Belgium (2003)