Greete-Kristiine Kuru is a Specialist Counsel at COBALT Estonia. She mainly advises on venture capital investments, other financing transactions as well as fund formation matters and mergers and acquisitions. She has advised several international and local venture capital funds on investing in promising startups in Europe, the USA, and elsewhere.
Greete-Kristiine is experienced in all types and at every stage of venture capital transactions, from an angel, seed, and other early-stage investments, through late-stage investments and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises on various corporate matters, investor-startup relations and provides general counseling for startups.
- Legal 500, Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets, Rising Star – 2021 / 202/ 2023
- Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2014)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in European Law, Stockholm University, Faculty of Law, Sweden (2013)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2011)