Viktorija Varnaitė is a senior associate at COBALT Real Estate and Infrastructure practice group in Lithuania.
Legal expert V. Varnaitė has more than 15 years of experience in practical legal work, representing clients’ interests in legal disputes in courts and advising clients on issues of insolvency, transactional matters, enforcement of transactions, civil liability, construction, lease, and implementation of real estate management projects. Before that, Viktorija worked for a long time at another law firm, where she represented Luminor bank AS Lithuanian branch and its subsidiaries, gaining professional experience representing clients in business disputes, corporate law, debt recovery, damage compensation, bankruptcy and restructuring cases.
Viktorija holds a Bachelor of Law and a Master of Law degree from Mykolas Romeris University.
She studied commercial law in Germany at the University of Mannheim, interned in Frankfurt am Main at the Trülsen Rechtsanwälte law firm. Viktorija delivers training on directors’ liability and protection of creditors’ rights.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German
Membership & education
- since 2007 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association (assistant attorney)
- 2007 Mykolas Romeris University, Master of Law degree.
- 2006 University of Mannheim – commercial law (Erasmus program).
- 2005 Mykolas Romeris University, bachelor’s degree in law.