Liina Saaremets is an associate at COBALT Estonia. Liina mainly specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and corporate law. She has been involved in numerous international and domestic M&A transactions, including share and asset deals, financial and strategic investments, exits and restructurings. She advises clients at every stage of M&A transactions, from auction, legal due diligence and drafting transaction documents, through closing and post-closing matters. She also advises on various corporate matters, shareholder relations and provides general counselling for companies.
Liina has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015.
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (BA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2015)
- COBALT konsultē Luminor saistībā ar investīciju fonda Blackstone ieguldījumu
- COBALT konsultē DNB Luminor bankas izveidē – līdz šim lielākajā banku apvienošanās darījumā Baltijas valstu vēsturē
- COBALT pārstāv Santa Monica Networks Baltijas un Somijas uzņēmumu pārdošanas darījumā
- COBALT konsultē BaltCap Selecta grupas Baltijas uzņēmumu iegādes darījumā