Aušrys Šliavas is a Managing Associate with over 16 years of experience in the fields of Real Estate and Construction, Public Law and Privatization and M&A. He has been involved in numerous complex assignments requiring creative and unconventional solutions.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- 1996 Faculty of Law of Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2000)
- COBALT advised BaltCap Infrastructure Fund on its investment in the development of a new Queen Morta school building in Kalnėnai
- COBALT advised Energy and Infrastructure SME Fund on the acquisition of UAB Čiurlionio tiltas
- COBALT advised Falck on its acquisition of Altas Assistance
- COBALT is assisting Höegh LNG with legal matters related to the LNG terminal project
- COBALT advised UAB Evolis on the construction of Class A PREMIUM office development
- COBALT advised Höegh LNG in relation to USD 250 million Senior Secured Credit Facility
- COBALT advised a Norwegian company Hoegh LNG in the liquefied natural gas terminal project of national importance
"Managing associate Aušrys Šliavas is heavily involved in the firm's transactions, PPP projects and lease matters. Interviewees highlight his"flexibility and ability to reach a compromise."