Agnese is a senior associate at COBALT Latvia specializing in intellectual property, information technology law, cybersecurity and privacy matters. Agnese is Latvian Trademark Attorney and European Trademark Attorney licensed to represent before the Latvian Patent Office and European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Agnese is a qualified New York (USA) attorney. Agnese is a member of the International Trademark Association (the Internet Committee for the 2022-2023 term and the Trade Secrets Committee for the 2024-2025 term) and the Latvian Patent Attorney Association. Agnese is a recipient of the 2021 INTA Tomorrow’s Leader Award. She is also a recipient of a prestigious Fulbright scholarship to study law in the United States.
Agnese graduated with a LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law from Fordham University Law School in New York City. She has an LL.M. with merit in International Law and European Law and a LL.B with merit in Law and Diplomacy, both from Riga Graduate School of Law in Latvia.
- Intellectual Property – Rising star, IP STARS 2023
- Recipient of the Tomorrow’s Leader Award 2021 from the International Trademark Association
- Latvian, English
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Fulbright Association (since 2017)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (since 2018)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2020)
- New York State Bar (since 2022)
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, Fordham University School of Law, New York, USA (2018)
- LL.M. (with merit) in International and European Law, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2017)
- LL.B (with merit) in Law and Diplomacy, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2014)
- Visiting student, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (2013)