Margus Mugu is a Partner at COBALT. Margus specialises mainly in real estate and construction law. He has long-term and extensive experience in disposal and acquisition of real estate, drafting contracts for construction contracting services, advising on legal aspects related to real estate development and infrastructure establishment, and various rights and encumbrances related to real property. He also represents clients in litigation matters in several branches of law. In addition to disputes related to real estate and construction law, Margus has represented clients in litigation and arbitration with respect to disputes arising in the course of organising and conducting public procurements, as well as matters pertaining to contract law, maritime law and property law.
Margus has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1992.
Chairman of the Estonian Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel.
- Dispute Resolution - Chambers & Partners 2016
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- 1992 MA, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 1991 University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Canada
- Since 2010 Chair of the Estonian Anti-Doping Disciplinary Chamber
- Since 1992 Member of the Estonian Bar Association