Greete-Kristiine Kuru is a senior associate at COBALT Estonia. She mainly advises on venture capital investments, other financing transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions. She has advised several international and local venture capital funds on investing in promising startups in Europe, USA and elsewhere. She is experienced in all types and at every stage of venture capital transactions, from angel, seed and other early-stage investments, through late-stage investments and mergers and acquisitions. She also advises on various corporate matters, investor-startup relations and provides general counselling for startups. Clients praise her for excellent project management skills, responsiveness and pragmatic approach.
Greete-Kristiine has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014.
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in European Law, Stockholm University, Faculty of Law, Sweden (2013)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2011)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2014)