Kerli Paasoja is an assistant lawyer at COBALT Estonia who helps associates in their everyday work. She mainly specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Kerli holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia and has also studied at the University of Vienna as well as in the University of Mannheim. She is currently a Master of Arts student at the University of Tartu. Prior to joining COBALT’s team, Kerli completed internships at other law firms, at Ministry of Justice and Western District Prosecutor's Office. In addition, she has been the Director of Seminars and Conferences at ELSA Estonia.
- Estonian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- Master of Arts student (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- University of Vienna, Austria, Erasmus exchange student (2018)
- University of Mannheim, Germany, Erasmus exchange student (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)