Kerli Paasoja is an Senior Associate at COBALT Estonia. She mainly specializes in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and corporate law.
Kerli has advised numerous international and domestic M&A transactions, including share and asset deals, financial and strategic investments, and restructurings. She also advises on various corporate matters and shareholder relations.
Before joining COBALT’s team, Kerli has completed legal internships at other law firms, the Ministry of Justice, and the Western District Prosecutor’s Office. In addition, she has been the Director of Seminars and Conferences at the European Law Students’ Association in Estonia.
- Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (since 2020)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020), with honors
- University of Vienna, Austria, Erasmus exchange student (2018)
- University of Mannheim, Germany, Erasmus exchange student (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)