Žygintas Voronavičius is a Senior Associate, specializing in the fields of Corporate Governance, Commercial Law and M&A. In addition to that, he has an extensive experience in the fields of energy law, employment law and regulation of various business sectors. Žygintas holds a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University. Prior to joining COBALT team, Žygintas was working at two international law firms for nine years. He was also consulting the client as an in - house lawyer for one year and was heading a Legal Department of this company.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2010 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law
- Since 2014 Member of the Lithuanian Bar
- 2007 – 2009 Member of the Board and Revision Committee of European Law Students’ Association (ELSA Lithuania)