Dina Tanaga is a Junior Associate at COBALT Estonia. She mainly specialises in the field of dispute resolution.
With a master’s degree in Law from the University of Tartu, Dina improved her professional knowledge as an exchange student at the University of Vienna and Moscow State University. Her previous experience includes practice in other law firms and Tartu County Court.
Before joining COBALT, Dina practiced in another law firm, where she was mainly involved with dispute resolution, civil and administrative court procedures, and commercial law matters.
- Russian, Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2022)
- JA Alumni Estonia
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences, law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2021)
- University of Vienna, MA, Faculty of Law, Exchange student (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law (2019)
- Moscow State University, BA, Faculty of Law, Exchange student (2017)