Elis Toim is a Junior Associate at COBALT Estonia. She is mainly specialized in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and commercial law.
Prior to joining COBALT, she practised in the fields of banking and finance and dispute resolution.
Besides her studies, Elis is a Vice President for Moot Court Competitions at ELSA Estonia, providing law students many opportunities to gain practical experiences in addition to their studies. Elis has also represented the University of Tartu in European Law Moot Court (ELMC) in 2019/2020. Additionally, she is the member of the Estonian Lawyers Union.
- Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2022)
- Member of ELSA Estonia
- Member of Estonian Lawyers Union
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences (MA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2022)
- Exchange student, University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, Austria (2021)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020)