Kristo Pullerits is a Junior Associate at COBALT who helps associates in their everyday work. He specialises in the field of competition law.
Kristo holds a MA degree from the University of Tartu. During his studies, Kristo has also gained professional knowledge in the field of EU law as an exchange student at the University of Vienna and at Roma Tre University. Additionally, Kristo has successfully participated in the Estonian XXIII Moot Court Competition where his team achieved first place in 2020 as well as received an award for the best-written memorandum. He has been the vice president of ELSA Estonia (European Law Students’ Association).
- Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2022)
- Member of ELSA Estonia
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences (MA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2022)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020)
- Exchange student, University of Vienna, Austria (2019)
- Exchange student, Roma Tre University, Italy (2018)