Liis Must (former Roben) is an Associate at COBALT, having joined the firm in 2019. Her main area of expertise is civil law litigation. Liis represents clients in pre-trial and court proceedings as well as in compromise negotiations. In addition to a Master’s degree from the University of Tartu, Liis has also obtained a LL.M. degree from the University of Göttingen in Germany.
Liis has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2017 (membership temporarily suspended).
- Estonian, German, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2017, membership suspended)
- Master of Laws (M.A.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (2016)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Summer School on Chinese law (2014)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, exchange student (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws (B.A.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2012)
COBALT represents Via3L Spedition in 7 € million civil and criminal disputes with former executives and employees
COBALT represents Eesti Pagar in a criminal case