Toomas Luhaäär is a co-founder and former Partner of COBALT Estonia. In his practice, Toomas focuses on corporate and commercial law, energy and utilities, public procurements and PPP projects. Toomas is an internationally recognised lawyer. A number of international legal directories such as Chambers Global, Chambers Europe and Legal 500 recognise Toomas as one of the leading practitioners in Estonia.
Toomas has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1984.
- Corporate/Commercial – Chambers Europe 2015
- Corporate/Commercial – Chambers Global 2015
- Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish
Membership & education
- International Bar Association
- Estonian Bar Association (1983)
- Executive MBA, Estonian Business School, Estonia (2015)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Estonia (1983)