Rokas Daugėla chairs the Tax Practice Group. Rokas is specialising in the area of Tax, where he has over 9 years of experience in advising local and international clients on Lithuanian and cross-border taxation and transfer pricing issues. Rokas holds an LLM in International Tax Law and has gained valuable experience in International tax at a leading Dutch law firm Loyens & Loeff. Rokas is recommended as a leading tax practitioneer in Lithuania by Tax Directors Handbook and the Legal 500. Before joining the COBALT team, Mr Daugėla worked at the leading Lithuanian law firm.
- Lithuanian, English, German
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- 2008-2009 LLM in International Tax Law, Leiden University, Leiden, Netherlands
- 2006-2007 Studies at Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- 2004-2008 Bachelor's degree in Law, Law Faculty, Mykolas Romeris University
- Lithuanian Young Bar Association (LJAA)