Līga specializes in the field of intellectual property law, commercial law, dispute resolution and international cargo shipment law. Līga is a Latvian Trade Mark Attorney and a European Trade Mark Attorney.
As a leading Latvian expert in intellectual property, she represents client’s interests in difficult trademark and copyright disputes.
Līga’s experience has been acknowledged at international level. The respected directory, Chambers and partners, has paid special attention to Līga among leading intellectual property experts in Latvia. She has also received acknowledgement by World Trademark Review as a leading lawyer in the field.
- Intellectual Property - Band 1, Chambers Europe 2018
- Leading Trademark Professional - World Trademark Review 1000 2018
- Latvian, English
- Education & membership
- Master’s degree in International and European Law (LL.M), with excellence, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2004)
- Bachelor degree in Law, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2003)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)
- COBALT advised Also Latvia on corporate and commercial issues
- COBALT secures recognition in Latvia of the High Court judgement for EUR 14.8M recovery
- Legal assistance and representation of Mega Transport in legal dispute regarding recovery of damages caused by destroyed cargo
- COBALT advised DSV Transport as respondent in transport dispute
- COBALT advises TNT Latvija in public procurement announced by Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Legal advice daily to TNT Latvia
- Representation of MILDA KM SIA in trademark lawsuits
- Legal advice and consultations to Fazer
- Legal advice daily to SIA Sonora Ekspedīcija
- Corporate advice to SIA Yeoman Latvia
- COBALT advises Heisterkamp Transportation Solutions
- Representation of Collective management organisations
Liga Fjodorova is ‘among the top experts’ in intellectual property litigation. She is known for her courtroom experience and one source states that she is ‘very knowledgeable. A great lawyer.’