Sandra Sillaots is an associate at COBALT Estonia. She is specialised in construction and planning law, as well as in matters pertaining to environmental and energy law. She advises clients on comprehensive, thematic and detailed plan procedures and disputes regarding the building and operating permits.
Before joining COBALT’s team, Sandra has also worked in the public sector.
- Estonian, English
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), cum laude, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2012)
- Summer School of International Criminal Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (2011)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2014)