Egon Talur is the Partner of COBALT Estonia and head of Tax Practice Group. Egon has considerable experience in corporate taxation, including M&A transactions, restructuring and reorganising corporate and business structures, as well as solving clients’ day-to-day tax matters.
In addition, Egon has more than 10 years of experience in representing clients in tax audit proceedings and tax litigation with the emphasis on the strategy of solving complex tax disputes.
Egon has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2006.
- Legal 500, IP, IT and Telecoms, Leading Individual – 2023
- Legal 500, Tax, Leading Individual – 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- Chambers Europe, Tax, Ranked Lawyer – 2022
- Estonian, English
Narystė organizacijose ir išsilavinimas
- Chairman of the Tax Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association (2018)
- Member of the Tax Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2014)
- Member of the Estonian International Fiscal Association (IFA) (since 2007)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2006)
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2003)