Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė is a Partner and Head of the Competition Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. For over 15 years, she has concentrated her practice in competition law and has substantial experience in Energy, Pharmacy, Aviation and other regulated areas of law. Rasa has a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in EU Competition Law from King’s College London. She has also gained valuable knowledge of EU competition law through attendance of numerous international and national conferences. Rasa also delivers presentations at local and international EU law conferences and has been contributing articles on EU competition law to various publications.
During her legal career, Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė has advised both local and international clients on diverse Competition law and Commercial law matters. Rasa has plenty of experience representing clients in commercial and administrative disputes involving various aspects of European Union law, State Aid, Competition, Aviation, Energy and Healthcare law.
- "Department head Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė moves up the rankings due to increased activity and substantial market feedback. Her practice encompasses merger control, anti-competitive agreements as well as competition compliance issues. One impressed client highlights her ''meticulous, organised and highly detailed approach.'' (Chambers Europe 2019, Competition / Antitrust)
- "Managing associate Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė, who heads the practice, is recommended for her expertise in the aviation and pharmaceutical sectors." (Legal 500, 2019)
- "Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė has a growing reputation in the market, with commentators noting her quick and reliable assistance. She regularly represents clients before the Competition Council. Her expertise also extends to EU competition law." (Chambers Europe, 2017)
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2013 Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law from King’s College London
- 2003 Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University, Faculty of Law
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2007)
- COBALT konsultēja STADA Arzneimittel veselības aprūpes kompānijas Walmark iegādes darījumā
- COBALT nodrošināja juridisko palīdzību Apax Partners konsultētajiem investīciju fondiem Baltic Classifieds Group iegādes darījumā
- COBALT palīdz Narvesen īpašniekiem saņemt Konkurences padomes atļauju Caffeine kafejnīcu iegādei
- COBALT konsultē DNB Luminor bankas izveidē – līdz šim lielākajā banku apvienošanās darījumā Baltijas valstu vēsturē