Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė is a Partner and Head of the Competition Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. For over 16 years, she has concentrated her practice in competition law and has substantial experience in Energy, Pharmacy, Aviation and other regulated areas of law. Rasa has a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in EU Competition Law from King’s College London. She has also gained valuable knowledge of EU competition law through attendance of numerous international and national conferences. Rasa also delivers presentations at local and international EU law conferences and has been contributing articles on EU competition law to various publications.
During her legal career, Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė has advised both local and international clients on diverse Competition law and Commercial law matters. Rasa has plenty of experience representing clients in commercial and administrative disputes involving various aspects of European Union law, State Aid, Competition, Aviation, Energy and Healthcare law.
- Competition/Antitrust – Band 1, Chambers Europe 2023
- Corporate and M&A – Next generation partners, Legal 500, 2022
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German
Dalība organizācijās un izglītība
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2007)
- 2013 Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law from King’s College London
- 2003 Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University, Faculty of Law