COBALT advised Alna Group companies on the sale of a stake in its holding company to a fund managed by UAB Orion Asset Management

2019 - 06 - 17

COBALT advised Alna Group on the sale of a stake in its holding company to Orion Private Equity Fund I, a fund managed by UAB Orion Asset Management.

The fund acquired a 35% stake in holding company UAB Holdco A, and the remaining 65% stake is held by UAB ALNA.

Currently UAB Holdco A controls provider of business management solutions UAB Alna Business Solutions, provider of custom software solutions and IT outsourcing (ITO) services UAB Alna Software, and UAB DocLogix, which specialises in the development and implementation of document and business process management systems.

UAB ALNA is one of the first information technology companies having entered the Lithuanian market. Alna Group provides a wide range of software installation, sales and development services in Lithuania and beyond.

COBALT advised UAB ALNA on the structuring of the transaction, drafted transaction documents and assisted with other transaction related aspects. The project team consisted of Partner and Head of Corporate Transactions Department Elijus Burgis and Associate Julija Timoščenko.

Leading experts