Edgars Lodziņš heads the Banking and Finance practice group. He has more than 20 years of professional experience in banking and finance, capital markets and M&A field. During his practice Edgars has successfully advised some of the most significant financing, capital markets and M&A transactions in the region (both Latvian and cross-border) and has earned an excellent reputation for being one of the top specialists in the field. His clients include major international and local credit and financial institutions, private equity and venture capital funds and investors.
Edgars is also a member of the Legal Committee of Latvian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association.
- Banking & Finance – Band 2, Chambers Europe 2023
- Banking, finance and capital markets – Next generation partner, The Legal 500 2023
- Banking – Highly regarded, IFLR 1000 2022
- Latvian, English, Russian
Membership & education
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)
- Master’s degree in Law, Turiba School of Business Administration, Riga, Latvia (2007)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, BA School of Business and Finance, Riga, Latvia (2007)
- Lawyer qualification in law, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2005)