Jesse Kivisaari is a Managing Associate of COBALT Estonia and the Head of our Finnish Desk. Jesse is experienced in M&A and private equity transactions and also advises companies in corporate law matters. He is focused on cross-border business activities, especially on projects related to Finland as his native language is Finnish. Jesse’s knowledge of cross-border legal aspects and multiple cultures enable him to provide services for Finnish companies with respect to the Baltics and vice versa. For example, Jesse advised AS TMB, one of the biggest manufacturers of reinforced concrete elements in the Baltics, upon the acquisition of Betonimestarit Group in Finland and the subsequent sale of AS TMB’s Finnish and Latvian business to Consolis.
Jesse has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2015 and a member of the Finnish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce since 2011.
- Estonian, Finnish, English
Membership & education
- EEA exams (equal to Bachelor of Laws degree), University of Helsinki and Turku, Faculty of Law, Finland (2018)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2015)
- Finnish-Estonian Trade Association (2017)
- Estonian Bar Association (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (B.A.), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2013)
- Finnish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce (2011)