Kristine Patmalniece is an expert in employment, compliance and regulatory matters. She regularly advises clients operating in regulated industries such as food, health care, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. Kristine has extensive experience in advising on novel employment law issues. She also represents clients before courts in employment disputes and other civil cases.
- Employment – Rising star, Legal 500 2023
- Latvian, English, German, Russian
Membership & education
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)
- LL.M. in European Commercial Law, Humboldt-University Berlin, Faculty of Law (2006)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2005)
- Semester studies, European Law, International Law, University of Münster, Faculty of Law, Münster, Germany (2003)