Laura Viira is a Junior Associate at COBALT Estonia. She mainly specializes in the field of dispute resolution.
With a master’s degree in law from the University of Tartu, Laura has improved her professional knowledge as an exchange student in Spain at the University of Valladolid. Before joining COBALT, Laura practiced as a lawyer for several years in another law firm, where she mainly specialized in dispute resolution, corporate and civil law. In addition, she has completed an internship at the Northern District Prosecutor’s Office and was a member of The Working Group for Review of Estonian Corporate Law, within which four different draft laws were drawn up, including drafts of the Commercial register and Commercial Code Amendment Act.
Since 2023, Laura has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association and the Estonian Young Lawyers Association.
- Estonian, English
Membership & education
- Estonian Bar Association (2023)
- Estonian Young Lawyers Association (2023)
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences, law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2022)
- University of Valladolid, MA, Faculty of Law, Exchange student (2022)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law (2020)