Partneris, tarptautinės plėtros vadovas
Martin Simovart is a Partner and the Head of Global Relations at COBALT. Martin has more than 20 years of experience in the fields of mergers, acquisitions and private equity transactions, ranging from large-scale privatisation transactions to complex private equity transactions that encompass leveraged financing and cross-border regulatory issues, as well as acting on behalf of institutional investors. Being an internationally recognised adviser, he has participated in most of the major M&A transactions in Estonia and the Baltics.
Martin is the Head of the Pan-Baltic COBALT M&A practice group.
Sample overview of projects: RSA-PZU, Naspers-Eesti Meedia, Premia-Food Union, Circle K-Premium 7 and TMB-Betonimestarit.
Martin is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
Martin has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1999.
- Corporate/Commercial – IFLR1000 2015
- Corporate and M&A – IFLR1000 2015
- Corporate and M&A – Legal 500 2015
- Corporate/Commercial – Chambers Europe 2015
- Corporate/Commercial – Chambers Global 2015
- Corporate and M&A – Chambers & Partners 2016
- Corporate and M&A – Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 2016
- Corporate and M&A – Leading Individial, Legal500 2016
- M&A - Leading Individual, Legal500 2017
- Financial and Corporate – Highly Regarded, IFLR1000 2018
- Corporate/Commercial – Eminent Practitioner, Chambers & Partners 2019
- Commercial, corporate and M&A – Leading Individual, Legal 500 2019
- Private Equity, M&A – Expert Consultant, IFLR1000 2019
- Commercial, corporate and M&A – Hall of Fame, Legal 500 2020
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- 1994 Queen Mary & Westfield College, London University, Diploma in International Arbitration and Project Finance
- 1994 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Estonia
- 2011 European Regional Council, World Services Group
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- 1999 Estonian Bar Association