Partneris, tarptautinės plėtros vadovas
Martin Simovart is a Partner and the Head of Global Relations at COBALT. Martin has more than 20 years of experience in the fields of mergers, acquisitions and private equity transactions, ranging from large-scale privatisation transactions to complex private equity transactions that encompass leveraged financing and cross-border regulatory issues, as well as acting on behalf of institutional investors. Being an internationally recognised adviser, he has participated in most of the major M&A transactions in Estonia and the Baltics.
Martin is the Head of the Pan-Baltic COBALT M&A practice group.
Sample overview of projects: RSA-PZU, Naspers-Eesti Meedia, Premia-Food Union, Circle K-Premium 7 and TMB-Betonimestarit.
Martin is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
Martin has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1999.
- Corporate/Commercial - IFLR1000 2015
- Corporate and M&A - IFLR1000 2015
- Corporate and M&A - Legal 500 2015
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Europe 2015
- Corporate/Commercial - Chambers Global 2015
- Corporate and M&A - Chambers & Partners 2016
- Corporate and M&A - Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 2016
- Corporate and M&A - Leading Individial, Legal500 2016
- M&A - Leading Individual, Legal500 2017
- Financial and Corporate - Highly Regarded, IFLR1000 2018
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- 1994 Queen Mary & Westfield College, London University, Diploma in International Arbitration and Project Finance
- 1994 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Estonia
- 2011 European Regional Council, World Services Group
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- 1999 Estonian Bar Association