Liina Jents is a Senior Associate at COBALT. She is also a registered Trademark- and Design Attorney. Liina advises clients mainly in the field of intellectual property. Her field of expertise as a lawyer includes matters ranging from traditional copyright to matters related to IT and other technologies, including trademarks, patents and designs. Liina also advises clients in matters pertaining to advertising and pharmaceutical regulations and drafting various contracts.
In addition to her work as a lawyer, Liina shares her knowledge as a lecturer in various training events and she is an active member of the Estonian AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) working group.
Liina has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2009 and Member of the Chamber of Estonian Patent Attorneys since 2019.
- Estonian, English
- Education & membership
- Since 2019 Member of the Chamber of Estonian Patent Attorneys
- 2008 University of Stockholm, LL.M. of European Intellectual Property Law, Sweden
- 2004 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Since 2011 Member of Estonian AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) group
- Since 2009 Member of the Estonian Bar Association
- Baltic IP & IT Law News – October 2019
- Baltic IP & IT Law News - July 2019
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in the EU Member States
- COBALT Partner Ingrīda Kariņa-Bērziņa and Senior Associate Liina Jents contributed to “Compulsory licensing in Europe” manual published by European Patent Office
- COBALT advised Luminor, Nordea and DNB on closing transaction with Blackstone
- COBALT advised Silberauto on selling its business in Estonia and Lithuania
- COBALT advises AS RAGN-SELLS on OSA project
- COBALT advised shareholders of TMB Group on selling a major part of its business to Consolis
- COBALT advises BaltCap Growth Fund on investing in Pihlakodu chain
- COBALT successfully represents Nordnet OÜ in trade mark dispute
- COBALT advised the sale of BNS
- COBALT advised Quattromed HTI Labs on purchase transaction
“With a perceptive take on trademark issue […] brings valuable ancillary know-how in technology, pharmaceuticals regulations and advertising to the table.”