Jurijs Georgs Rusakovs
Jurijs is a graduate of the COBALT Junior Programme. He is engaged in legal research and document drafting for the Banking & Finance practice group.
During his studies at the University of Latvia, he has participated in various national moot court competitions and represented Latvia in international moot court competitions related to public law and commercial arbitration. In addition to his studies at the University of Latvia, Jurijs Georgs has participated in the organisation of seminars and conferences as President of ELSA Latvia.
He was the winner of the Baltic Cup and the Orator Prize of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2023 and participated in the international rounds in Washington D.C.
During the 2021/2022 academic year, Jurijs Georgs represented the University of Latvia in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Pre-Moot in Prague and Budapest, as well as the international rounds in Vienna.
- Latvian, English, Russian, German (basic user)
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- President of European Law Students’ Association Latvia (ELSA) (since 2023)
- Master’s degree in Law, University of Latvia (since 2022)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, University of Latvia (2022)
- Summer School at Faculty of Law, Sophia University, Bulgaria (August 2023)