Marija practices with the Dispute Resolution practice group, providing legal assistance and representing clients in civil and commercial disputes and litigations. She also specializes in corporate law and company reorganizations, as well as LDD issues. Marija also advises clients seeking political asylum in Latvia.
- M&A – Notable practitioner, IFLR 1000 2022
- Latvian, English, Russian
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2014)
- Professional Master’s degree in Law with lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2011)
- Bachelor degree in Law, Police Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2009)
- Asylum and Human Rights Course Certificate, Council of Europe Programme on Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals (HELP) (2021)