Kadri Michelson is a Managing Associate, co-heads our Private Wealth practice area, and is mainly specialised in dispute resolution. She represents clients in civil and administrative proceedings and has over fifteen years of experience in leading law firms in the field. Kadri has successfully represented distinguished clients in the fields of contract law, non-contractual law, property law and administrative procedure both in extrajudicial negotiations as well as in court proceedings.
Kadri has specialised on, among other things, various administrative disputes related to state subsidies and disputes related to the publication of incorrect data and values. She also has vast experience in the field of joint property division, representing clients in large and legally complex property division disputes. In addition, she is a well-known expert in high-level labour disputes, including cases involving breaches of confidentiality and non-compete obligations. Clients highly value her concreteness and punctuality with respect to representation in court proceedings.
Kadri has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2009. She is a member of the Professional Suitability Assessment Committee of the Estonian Bar Association and, since the beginning of 2020, also a member of the Estonian Press Council.
- Legal 500, Dispute Resolution, Rising Star – 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- Legal 500, Dispute Resolution, Next Generation Lawyer – 2019
- Estonian, English, German
Narystė organizacijose ir išsilavinimas
- Member of the Estonian Press Council, Vice Chairman (2020)
- Professional Suitability Assessment Committee, Estonian Bar Association (2015)
- Estonian Bar Association (2009)
- Estonian Association of Young Attorneys (2009)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2008)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2006)