Heleri Tammiste is one of the most experienced Senior Associates in M&A practice group in COBALT Estonia, focussing on advising complex M&A and private equity transactions. Heleri has been involved as project manager and coordinator in a significant part of the high-profile M&A transactions advised by COBALT, including establishment of the pan-Baltic Luminor banking group by DNB and Nordea, and subsequent sale of majority stake in Luminor to consortium led by Blackstone.
Heleri is a long-time member of Estonian Bar Association’s Business Law Committee (comprising a selected group of highly skilled practicing attorneys), where she contributes to legislative processes impacting Estonian Business Law.
Heleri is one of the very few members of the Estonian Bar Association holding a degree from Harvard Law School.
- Legal 500, Commercial, corporate and M&A, Rising Star – 2023
- IFLR 1000, M&A, Expert Consultant – 2022
- IFLR 1000, M&A, Rising Star – 2019 / 2020 / 2021
- Estonian, English, German, Russian
Membership & education
- Business Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association (2013)
- Harvard Law School Association of Europe (2011)
- Estonian Bar Association (2006)
- Estonian Moot Court Society (Board member 2004 – 2005)
- Administrative Committee of Raidla & Partners’ foundation (a sub-foundation of the Estonian National Culture Foundation), issuing annual scholarships to law students (2007-2011)
- Estonian Debating Society (2002-2014)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, Harvard Law School, USA (2009)
- Baccalaureus artium degree in law (BA), cum laude, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2005)