Sabīne works in the dispute litigation practice group, and specializes in Civil Law, Insurance Law and Inheritance Law. She has valuable experience in assisting with private wealth related disputes, including investment transactions and inheritance disputes.
Sabīne was the winner of the 2017 ELSA Professor K. Dislers Constitutional Moot Court and placed 3rd at the prestigious 12th Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court in 2019.
- Latvian, English, German (basic user)
Membership & education
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2019)
- Master degree in Law, University of Latvia (2019)
- Bachelor degree in Law, University of Latvia (2017)
- Visiting student, International and European Law, Utrecht University, School of Law, Netherlands (2016)
- Summer School at Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (July 2016)