Dr Paulius Markovas is a Partner with more than 20 years of experience in the fields of Bankruptcy and Restructuring, distressed assets realisation, restructuring and management of impaired assets, litigation of civil and commercial cases and conflict management. Dr Markovas has obtained a Doctor’s degree of Social Sciences (Law) from Vilnius University, Lithuania and Finance Law & Finance Master's degree (LL.M. Finance) from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. He has participated and advised on numerous cases in leading bankruptcy and restructuring matters in the market and regularly represents clients in all instances of courts. Paulius is a co-author of series of articles Cashless payments.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- 2005 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, PhD
- 2003 Institute for Law and Finance, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University (Frankfurt, Germany), Master’s degree in Finance Law and Finance (LL.M. Finance)
- 1999 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law
- Since 2016 Member of INSOL Europe
- Since 2004 Member of the Lithuanian Bar