Žilvinas Kvietkus has a well-established practice and reputation in the areas of Life sciences and Pharmaceutical law, Corporate and Intellectual property and related Dispute resolution. During more than 15 years legal practice he has advised on a wide range of pharmaceutical work and possesses extensive experience in the Lithuanian and EU pharmaceutical sector. Mr Kvietkus has acted for numerous clients in many significant cases related to copyrights, trademarks and patents, in addition he has provided extensive counselling in M&A transactions involving pharmaceutical, telecoms and other regulated sectors. Other specialisations include labour and commercial laws.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- 1996 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master´s Degree in Law
- 1996 Studies at Oxford University/George Washington University, Faculty of Law
- 1995 Studies at University of Stockholm, Faculty of Law, Sweden
- Since 2000 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
"Žilvinas Kvietkus has particular expertise in IT and matters involving new media or new technologies."