Jūratė Masiulytė-Katakinė is a Senior Associate and Attorney at COBALT Lithuania, specializing in the fields of M&A, Corporate and Commercial Law. In addition to that, she has an extensive experience in the fields of Data Protection and Employment Law. Prior to joining COBALT Jūratė provided legal services for more than 15 years in two other international law firms where advised foreign capital companies and investors. Jūratė holds a Master’s degree in European Union Law from Mykolas Romeris University and Master’s degree (LL.M.) in International Business Law from Rostock University, Germany.
- Lithuanian, English, German
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Since 2009 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- 2006 Master’s degree in Law (European Union Law specialisation), Mykolas Romeris University
- 2005 Master’s degree (LL.M.) in International Business Law, Rostock University, Germany
- 2004 Bachelor‘s degree in Law, Mykolas Romeris University
- 2003 Studies at Siegen University, Germany, scholarship under international student exchange program