Mārtiņš Aljēns has a wide experience in representing clients in complex civil and administrative litigations as well as before the Constitutional Court. He is also an expert in financial and capital markets, and restructuring and insolvency. Before joining COBALT Mārtiņš spent 10 years working for several Latvian banks including as an in-house legal counsel of Societe Generale Riga branch and Nordea Bank Finland Plc Latvia branch.
- Dispute Resolution – Band 4, Chambers Global and Europe 2023
- Latvian, English, Russian
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2005)
- LL.M. in International and European Law, Riga Graduate School of Law (2009)
- LL.M., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2004)
- LL.B., University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (2001)