Getter Villmann is an assistant lawyer at COBALT Estonia who helps associates in their everyday work. She mainly specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate law matters and cross-border business activities. Getter is part of COBALT’s Finnish Desk and due to her educational background and knowledge of the Estonian and Finnish law and culture, she is able to support Finnish companies with respect to the Baltics and the other way around. Getter has been part of various international and domestic M&A transactions, including share and asset deals, financial and strategic investments and restructuring.
Getter is currently simultaneously a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts student at the University of Helsinki Faculty of Law. In addition, she has improved her knowledge in the University of Tartu as an exchange student. Getter has worked as an intern at Finnish Trade Register and has taken part of the Law Students Association of the University of Helsinki as a Preparation Course Tutor. She is a member of European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) as well as The Association of Finnish Lawyers.
- Estonian, Finnish, English
- Išsilavinimas ir narystė organizacijose
- Master of Arts, Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki, Finland Bachelor of Arts , Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki, Finland (2019)
- University of Tartu School of Law, Estonia, Exchange student (Spring semester 2018)
- Member of ELSA
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers