Marius Inta is a Partner and Head of the Commercial Disputes Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. He has over 17 years’ experience in Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management and focuses his practice on insurance disputes, represents clients in litigation matters involving compensation of damages, competition law and intellectual property law violations. Marius is a litigation lawyer with a long track record of acting for clients in courts of general jurisdiction and administrative courts and alternative dispute resolution (negotiation, arbitration, mediation). Marius Inta holds a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University.
- Dispute Resolution – Band 4, Chambers Global 2023
- Dispute resolution – Next generation partners, The Legal 500 2022
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
Membership & education
- Since 2007 Member of the Lithuanian Bar
- Since 2007 Member of the Lithuanian Young Bar Association
- 2003 Faculty of Law of Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law