Gabriela is a certified Data Protection Officer and specializes in Privacy, Tax, Environment and Administrative and Constitutional Law matters. In particular Gabriela has extensive experience with ensuring compliance with the GDPR, including drafting the necessary documents, conducting audits and providing consultations.
During her studies at University of Latvia, she has participated in various national moot court competitions and represented Latvia in international moot court competitions in relation to EU Law and Public International Law. The winner of 2019 Professor K.Dislers Constitutional Moot Court. The recipient of the Kristīne Krūma Memorial Scholarship for the excellence in International and EU Law.
- General corporate tax – Rising Star, ITR World Tax 2024
- Latvian, English, Russian (basic user), French (basic user)
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2021)
- Registered Data Protection Officer with the Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia
- Master’s degree in Law, University of Latvia (2020)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, University of Latvia (2018)