Lembit Tedder is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Lembit is mainly specialised in dispute resolution and civil proceedings, including bankruptcy and enforcement proceedings, as well as disputes related to economic crime. He is a recognised expert in the civil disputes of local and international industry and construction sector companies, above all as a strategic negotiator in financial disputes between subcontractors.
Lembit has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014.
He is a member of the Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association.
- Estonian, English, German, Russian
- Education & membership
- 2013 Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2014 Estonian Bar Association
- 2014 Estonian Young Lawyersʾ Association
- 2014 The European Law Studentsʾ Association (alumnus)
- 2013 The European Law Studentsʾ Association
- Supreme Court of Estonia clarifies parties' right to seek review of court decisions enforcing arbitral awards
- Who is obligated to pay the brokerage fee?
- Supreme Court of Estonia limits parties' right of action for setting aside arbitral awards
- Consequences of failure to rely on arbitration agreement within time limit
- COBALT advised shareholders of TMB Group on selling a major part of its business to Consolis
- COBALT advised European Investment Bank on EUR 12 million loan to Elcogen
- COBALT represented Lennuabi in a dispute with Smartlynx
- COBALT advised AS Gildhall on sale of Marienthal commercial centre in Tallinn
- COBALT advised Yliopiston Apteekki OY on selling its pharmacy chain
- COBALT advises Nordea and DNB banks on issues concerning insolvent dairy producer Tere
- COBALT successfully represented AB bankas SNORAS (bankrupt), which resulted in the Estonian Supreme Court making an important new decision concerning bankruptcy law