Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė is a Partner and Head of the Competition Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. For over 14 years, she has concentrated her practice in competition law and has substantial experience in Energy, Pharmacy, Aviation and other regulated areas of law. Rasa has a Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in EU Competition Law from King’s College London. She has also gained valuable knowledge of EU competition law through attendance of numerous international and national conferences. Rasa also delivers presentations at local and international EU law conferences and has been contributing articles on EU competition law to various publications.
During her legal career, Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė has advised both local and international clients on diverse Competition law and Commercial law matters. Rasa has plenty of experience representing clients in commercial and administrative disputes involving various aspects of European Union law, State Aid, Competition, Aviation, Energy and Healthcare law.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German
- Education & membership
- 2013 Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law from King’s College London
- 2003 Master’s degree in Law from Vilnius University, Faculty of Law
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2007)
- COBALT represents Reitan Convenience AS in acquiring Caffeine
- COBALT represented BaltCap Fund in its acquisition of 100% of shares in Pardavimo automatai
- COBALT represents INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund in its indirect acquisition of the InMedica chain of medical clinics
- COBALT advised DNB on the creation of Luminor – largest ever transaction in the Baltic banking market
Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė has a growing reputation in the market, with commentators noting her quick and reliable assistance. She regularly represents clients before the Competition Council. Her expertise also extends to EU competition law.