Julija Beldeninovienė is a Managing Associate, Attorney-at-Law having over 12 years of experience in IP, IT, Pharmaceutical law and related litigation. She counsels clients through various types of IP-related contract negotiations, including settlement agreements, licenses, IP assignment and other agreements. Her practice also involves pre-litigation strategy and all aspects of litigation and dispute resolution relating to patents, SPCs, trademarks, copyrights, designs, and confidential information. Julija has acted in numerous cases related to IP and unfair competition, including the first pharmaceutical patent invalidation and patent enforcement disputes in Lithuania.
- ntellectual Property – Associates to watch, Chambers 2020
- Intellectual property – Rising stars, Legal500 2020
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
Liikmeskond ja haridus
- Since 2010 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- 2004 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law